Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- Docking at Our Port: Understanding the Data Landscape and How We Can Reshape our Literacy Community (Teacher Pathway) - 27811
Participants will ground their understanding of the different topics discussed in the institute in combination with student data to reshape their literacy community. *This is the fifth session of a five-part series. Participants may register for one session or all five.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
This session is designed for teachers who teach grades K-3. Please note that you will receive a link to a short survey inside the central registration email confirming your registration in this session. Please take the time to complete the survey when you receive your registration confirmation. The data collected from the survey will be utilized to ensure participants' needs are addressed within the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (2nd-3rd)
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online