Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- All Aboard with Fluency and Comprehension: The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Teacher Pathway) - 27810
Participants will discover ways in which reading fluency supports reading comprehension, serving as a guide to sustaining reading development. *This is the fourth of a five-part series. Participants may register for one session or all five.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
This session is designed for teachers who teach grades K-3. Please note that you will receive a link to a short survey inside the central registration email confirming your registration in this session. Please take the time to complete the survey when you receive your registration confirmation. The data collected from the survey will be utilized to ensure participants' needs are addressed within the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (2nd-3rd)
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (4th-5th)
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (K-1)
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online