Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - 27781
This virtual session is designed for participants who are new to Restorative Practice. We will explore the importance of creating positive learning environments for students. We will learn about two components of Restorative Practice by exploring simple Getting-to-Know-You activities and planning community-building circles for your classrooms. In addition, we'll address barriers and possible solutions, various modifications, and other tips and strategies to help support these components of Restorative Practice.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Counselors, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (K-1)
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online