Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) Online - 27769
Administrators will explore the co-teaching framework and tools needed to successfully plan for and sustain co-teaching on a school campus or within a district.
Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Directors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Enter your username and password. Your username is your email address, and your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, click the Forgot Password? If you have any issues with this process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 38
Registration Deadline 7/12/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D,2B,2C,3B,3D,4A,4B,5B,1A
Annissa Macon ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/15/2021 9:00 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- CPI: Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Refresher One-Day Training
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Introduction to the Prekindergarten Guidelines for Administrators - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--All Aboard With Fluency and Comprehension--The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Admin Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Docking at Our Port--Understanding the Data Landscape and How We Can Reshape our Literacy Community (Admin Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Navigating Along with my Teachers the Science of Teaching Reading--Along the Adaptive Action Cycle (Admin Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Steering Along with my Teachers Between Phonological Awareness and Phonics Instruction --A Compass to Effective Literacy Instruction (Admin Pathway)