Overview: Adopted Revisions to 19 TAC Rule 89.1070 - Graduation Requirements - 27709
Participants will receive an overview of adopted revisions to 19 TAC Rule 89.1070 (Graduation Requirements) and distinguish the relationship between state and district requirements for graduation of all students and special education graduation.
Charter School Personnel, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Counselors, Directors, PEIMS (Public Education Information Management System) Staff
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Know Your Value! Let's Start Work! - Virtual
- Day of Nonfiction - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Earth Science & Watersheds: Utilizing Models for Increased Student Participation
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Integrating Satellite Imagery, Animations, and Videos into Your Curriculum - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (LPC CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2021
- TexQuest: Ramp up Students Learning with Learn360 - Virtual