Overview: Adopted Revisions to 19 TAC Rule 89.1070 - Graduation Requirements - 27709
Participants will receive an overview of adopted revisions to 19 TAC Rule 89.1070 (Graduation Requirements) and distinguish the relationship between state and district requirements for graduation of all students and special education graduation.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Counselors, Directors, PEIMS (Public Education Information Management System) Staff
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Earth Science & Watersheds: Utilizing Models for Increased Student Participation
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- SELf Care for Educators (LPC CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2021
- What's Sliming You? (Youth) - Virtual