Google with Social Studies - 27677
There are SO MANY things you can do with Google Tools that will engage your students, deepen critical thinking, encourage creativity and collaboration, and improve communication skills. Each session of this series will feature a different set of Google tools and resources with strategies and ideas for implementing them in your Social Studies classroom. Each will consist of a one-hour virtual session followed by an implementation piece for two total credit hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Fully-charged device with internet connection and Google account.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 42
Registration Deadline 6/2/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Promoting Progress: Writing Objectives Through the One Sentence Lesson Plan - Virtual
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Small and Rural Schools Summer Virtual Conference
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)