What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - 27632
Number sense is the foundation of math, and it begins early! But what about when numbers are just not making sense to students? Participants in this session will learn about and practice high-leverage strategies to build number sense in the early childhood classroom. This session is targeted at Pre-K and Kindergarten teachers and support staff.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- Early Childhood: I LOVE Worksheets - Said No Student Ever! - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Engaging Circle Times for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Interactive Read-Alouds for Early Childhood Teachers - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Starting Literacy Strong: Setting Up Pre-K Students for a Lifetime of Reading - Virtual
- The Heart Work: Recognizing Trauma in Pre-K Students - Virtual