TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 6 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - 27608
This bite-sized session will offer an overview of Strand 6 (Composition) as well as address common misconceptions and some suggested instructional practices. We will also have time for a facilitated discussion to share ideas, ask questions, and network with other ELAR educators across the region.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (8th and Algebra I)
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Slow Reveal Graphs for Grades 6-12 - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: 2-Day Training for Secondary Teachers
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online