Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - 27525
This training will cover the Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process, a federal requirement for all students in early childhood special education. Participants will learn: - Why child outcomes data are collected - The key features of the COS process - How to identify accurate COS ratings using a team-based process - The importance of comparing children's current functional performance to age-expected functioning - How to document ratings and evidence to support those ratings in COS documentation - Where to find The Texas Education Agency's (TEA) SPP 7 Instructions, FAQ, and Entry and Exit Definitions This session is intended for teachers, SLPs, and evaluation staff who work with students receiving early childhood special education services. This session will NOT COVER data entry into the TEAL system. This live, virtual session will be held via Zoom.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
If you would like to view the online, on-demand version of this training on ESC Region 4's website, copy and paste this link: https://www.escweb.net/tx_esc_04/catalog/session.aspx?session_id=1725812 Please contact Katie Adams with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Autism Supplements for ARD Managers - Virtual
- Feifer Assessment of Reading
- New Diag Academy Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Purposeful Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 6: Dysgraphia - Virtual
- Transition in the IEP - Virtual
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation (FIE) - Virtual