North Texas Teen Book Festival (NTTBF21) Educator Day OnDemand - 27467
The NTTBF21 Educator Day OnDemand is an opportunity for educators to earn 6 hours of PD credit by viewing your choice of selected recorded programming and reflecting/recording your take-aways from the sessions you choose. The required Reflection form must be completed by April 12th to receive credit. Links to the recordings and to the Reflection form will be provided with a confirmation email prior to March 10, 2021.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- Identifying Your Values and Mindsets to Focus Your Work - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (LPC CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual