Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5 - 27460
Explore ways to implement TEKS-aligned design challenges in your science classroom. Gain experience using the engineering design process to address design challenges in order to support student growth and success in your classroom and beyond. Participants will receive one printed copy of and digital access to STEMulating Design Challenges in Science. This session is planned for in-person attendance with social distancing and sanitization practices in place. This session could move to a virtual environment depending on the circumstances at the scheduled time. Should the session be moved to virtual, you will be notified and provided a list of potential materials needed in order to take part in the hands-on activities.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Registration closes July 5, 2021 so that we can order the books for the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 18
Registration Deadline 7/6/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/12/2021 8:30 am
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 6-8
- Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - Virtual
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- Overview: Adopted Revisions to 19 TAC Rule 89.1070 - Graduation Requirements - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (LPC CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- TREC Talks - May 2021 - Virtual