EL On-Demand Learning: Bite-Sized "Help, I Have a Newcomer!" Online - 27197
This self-paced learning opportunity allows participants to view a recorded session and complete corresponding engagement activities. Participants will be presented with a Google Form that includes the recording, viewing verification, and activities that mirror the live session. This session will be open for a designated time period. Credit is not awarded immediately upon completion. All credit will be given following the closure of the session window. Please note that the Google Form will be accessible in your ESC Region 11 Registrations when the window opens. The link can be found under ESC Region 11 Profile>Registrations.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 75
Registration Deadline 1/27/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/15/2021 8:00 am
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2021 - Online
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- TexQuest: Deep Dive into Britannica School for Elementary (K-5) Classrooms! - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- TexQuest: SIRS DiscovererÂ® Across the Curriculum, Grades K-8+ - Virtual
- TexQuest: TexQuest + Digital Tools = Powerful Projects and Assessments - Virtual