EL On-Demand Learning: Bite-Sized "Help, I Have a Newcomer!" - 27197
This self-paced learning opportunity allows participants to view a recorded session and complete corresponding engagement activities. Participants will be presented with a Google Form that includes the recording, viewing verification, and activities that mirror the live session. This session will be open for a designated time period. Credit is not awarded immediately upon completion. All credit will be given following the closure of the session window. Please note that the Google Form will be accessible in your ESC Region 11 Registrations when the window opens. The link can be found under ESC Region 11 Profile>Registrations.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Assessing in Canvas: STAAR Questions with New Quizzes
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course
- Bored with Boards? Engaging Strategies for Dynamic Discussion Boards - Virtual
- Explicit Instruction
- From Flat to Fresh: Making Feedback Effective with Canvas - Virtual
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- The Road to UDL - Virtual