EL On-Demand Learning: Bite-Sized "Help, I Have a Newcomer!" - 27197
This self-paced learning opportunity allows participants to view a recorded session and complete corresponding engagement activities. Participants will be presented with a Google Form that includes the recording, viewing verification, and activities that mirror the live session. This session will be open for a designated time period. Credit is not awarded immediately upon completion. All credit will be given following the closure of the session window. Please note that the Google Form will be accessible in your ESC Region 11 Registrations when the window opens. The link can be found under ESC Region 11 Profile>Registrations.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Capstone Training for Tutors - Virtual
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 4 - Computation Layer
- Discovery Education - Increase Engagement with SOS Instructional Strategies - Virtual
- Models of Support with Dr. Sharon Azar - Virtual
- SOS for Social Studies - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Teach Like a Philosopher: Learning with the "Good Life" in Mind (GT 6-Hour Update)
- TexQuest: SIRS Discoverer across the Curriculum K-8 - Virtual
- The Road to UDL
- Utilizing Accommodations in an Elementary Mathematics Classroom