Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - 27129
Join us for a free, one-day class to learn how to evaluate threats and prevent active-shooter incidents and other targeted violence in schools. Threat assessment training is now required for Texas public school districts and open-enrollment charter schools under SB11, and this training meets the training requirements under SB11. Threat assessment is recognized as the current best practice for handling threatening behavior and preventing school-based violence. Participants will learn how to build and operate a school threat assessment program. Participants will also learn how to use the threat assessment procedures recommended by the Texas School Safety Center (TxSSC). Upon completion of registration with ESC Region 11, you will receive a link to register with Sigma Threat Management Associates.
Assistant Principals, Counselors, Principals, Charter School Personnel, School Board Members, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Teacher - General Education
Upon completion of registration with ESC Region 11, you will receive a link to register with Sigma Threat Management Associates.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- A Quick Look at PBIS and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Drug Impairment Training for Education Professionals (DITEP) - Zoom - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online