ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) Online - 27121
With a goal to increase the number of certified English as a Second Language teachers who will effectively deliver content instruction to English learners (ELs), this self-paced online course will provide supplemental training on Domains I, II, and III of the TExES (ESL) Supplemental #154 exam. In addition, best practices for effective instruction for English learners will be shared. What is Canvas? https://www.esc11.net/Page/6483 If you have problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
To begin your session, 4 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, you may reset it by clicking the Forgot Password? link. Check your filtered spam messages if you do not receive the email. If you have problems, contact email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 283
Registration Deadline 4/12/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC 11, Gabriel Verrone ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/13/2021 8:00 am
- Early Childhood STEM Series Part 2: Think Like a Programmer - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Refining Rules, Routines, and Procedures - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Assignments and Assessments with Seesaw - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Small-Group Stations and Seesaw - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: App Smashing with Seesaw - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online