ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - 27121
With a goal to increase the number of certified English as a Second Language teachers who will effectively deliver content instruction to English learners (ELs), this self-paced online course will provide supplemental training on Domains I, II, and III of the TExES (ESL) Supplemental #154 exam. In addition, best practices for effective instruction for English learners will be shared. What is Canvas? https://www.esc11.net/Page/6483 If you have problems, contact email@example.com.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
To begin your session, 4 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, you may reset it by clicking the Forgot Password? link. Check your filtered spam messages if you do not receive the email. If you have problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Administering the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language & Speech (CASLLS) - Virtual
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- Discovery Education for Little Learners - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground- Science Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Social Studies Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: The Sky's the Limit - Helping Students Soar in Small Groups and Centers
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Early Childhood Math - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training