Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - 27106
The history you hear depends on who is telling the story. History is about perspective and point of view. Join us for all four sessions or sign up individually as we look at digital resources for uncovering forgotten history. Each session will feature a different topic.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - General Education
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 12/8/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/8/2021 4:30 pm
- 1/12/2022 4:30 pm
- Amplify Capstone Training for Tutors - Virtual
- Canvas 101 Lite (fall 2021) - Online
- Expand Your Horizons "Inspiring Future-Ready Citizens"
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- LRE Ready, Set, Go: Reaching for the STAARS for 11th Grade--ALTERNATE LOCATION
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- Teaming Up with TexQuest