Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - 27106
The history you hear depends on who is telling the story. History is about perspective and point of view. Join us for all four sessions or sign up individually as we look at digital resources for uncovering forgotten history. Each session will feature a different topic.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - General Education
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 4/11/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 4/11/2023 4:30 pm
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Force and Motion: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- GT Update - Social Studies on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Social Studies Classroom
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Online
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- PBL+ Academy
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Virtual