Trauma-Sensitive Schools: Trainer-of-Trainer - CPE Credit Only - 27086
SB11 and HB18 both mandate the use of trauma-informed practices, programming, and policies for public school districts. In an effort to build a foundation for the Safe and Supportive Schools programming and meet the TEA trauma-informed care educator requirement, leadership teams* are invited to attend this trainer-of-trainer session. Participants must register as a team that includes a group of campus or district-level leadership. The intent of this workshop is to provide participants with the tools and resources needed to build campus-level efforts that support trauma-informed programming. This is a two-day training; credit will only be given to those who attend both days. *It is recommended that teams be comprised of at least three individuals, including administrators, teachers, counselors, or any other school-based personnel who would lead these efforts.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accountability Series: CCMR
- Ethics for School Counselors - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Human Trafficking - CPE Credit Only
- Human Trafficking - LPC Credit Only
- Planning for the New School Year - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- PREPaRE Workshop 2, Third Edition, Mental Health Crisis Interventions: Responding to an Acute Traumatic Stressor in Schools
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session -- For School and University Personnel Only - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only