Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies - 27056
So many of the skills our students need to be successful are overlooked as we strive to cover all the TEKS. Through this series, we will share ideas and resources for teaching specific 21st-century skills such as Critical Consumption and Thinking (1/20), Creativity and Curiosity (2/24), Collaboration and Communication (4/7), and Cross-Cultural and Citizenship (4/28) using our social studies curriculum.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet capability.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online