Making Mindfulness Meaningful - (LPC Credit Only) - 27019
Is your mind full, or mindful? This session will explore the depths of Mindfulness as a component of the Dialectical Behavior Therapy Model as well as learning to live life in the present moment despite all of the challenges life may bring.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Human Trafficking, Trauma and the Brain - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA) - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit (LPC Credit Only)
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- The Intersection of Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training - CPE Credit ONLY
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only