R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 27007
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Jamboard. Participants will build their capacity in analyzing student work samples to drive their Guided Math instruction. This session addresses the Guided Math component of Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to facilitate student learning during Guided Math in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. This session will be ongoing for the 2020-21 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 1.0 CPE.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- iCoaches Unite! Coaching Math Teachers toward Distinguished
- iCoaches Unite! Designing Math Intervention and Enrichment Opportunities to Increase Student Achievement
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual