AS+K Suicide Prevention - 26960
The ASK About Suicide to Save a Life curriculum has been used in Texas since 2005 and has trained more than 18,000 Texans through a training-of-trainer network as well as more than 20,000 participants online. This evidence-informed approach is widely recognized in Texas for its suicide prevention gatekeeper training for community members, faith-based organizations, veteran service organizations, schools and higher education, first responders, healthcare workers, and mental healthcare providers. Join us to learn about how the AS+K Suicide Prevention program can teach you the skills needed to address suicide prevention for the youth and adults you serve.
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Co-Teaching: An Administrative Overview - Online
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: EXPLICIT INSTRUCTION FOR VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT - Virtual
- TREC Talks - November 2021 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - September 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Online
- Utilizing Sheltered Instruction in a Bilingual Classroom - Virtual