New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - 26913
Are you a new Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (TODHH) in Texas? Have you been a TODHH for less than three years? Would you like an opportunity to network with other new Teachers of the DHH? If so, please make plans to attend these New TODHH Virtual Snack and Share sessions. Participants will meet virtually to discuss topics, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, share successes, receive updates, and network with professional peers.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood: Conciencia Fonologica Por el Dia! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: I LOVE Worksheets - Said No Student Ever! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: The Power of Print - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: CIRCLE Progress Monitoring - Assessment Administration for Pre-kindergarten - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Let It Go! The Gradual Release of Instruction in the Early Childhood Classroom - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- Navigating the Science of Teaching Reading: Using Oral Language As Your Guide (Teacher Pathway)
- STEM Part 1: Seamless Science Integration in Early Childhood - Virtual
- The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Students Do - Virtual
- What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - Virtual