Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC Virtual - 26908
This Professional Learning Community (PLC) is intended for ESC Region 11 Cohort Leaders and invited guests to share best practices and collaboratively problem solve topics related to leading a Reading Academies cohort. All ESC Region 11 Cohort Leaders are welcome to attend. Cohort Leaders outside of ESC Region 11 may be personally invited to attend. This PLC will meet weekly on Thursdays through the end of April 2021. Once registered, attendees will receive an Outlook Invitation with Zoom meeting information.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, ESC 11 Personnel
No pre- or post-training activities are required for this series of sessions.
Seats Left 14
Registration Deadline 1/30/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Dawn Hogan-Lopez ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 7/14/2021 11:00 am
- Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session - Online
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2021-2022 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries