Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC Virtual - 26908
This Professional Learning Community (PLC) is intended for ESC Region 11 Cohort Leaders and invited guests to share best practices and collaboratively problem solve related to leading a Reading Academies cohort. All ESC Region 11 Cohort Leaders are welcome to attend. Cohort Leaders outside of ESC Region 11 may be personally invited to attend. This PLC will meet weekly on Thursdays through the end of April 2021. Once registered, attendees will receive an Outlook Invite with Zoom meeting information.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, ESC 11 Personnel
No pre- or post-training activities are required for this series of sessions.
Seats Left 37
Registration Deadline 4/1/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Dawn Hogan-Lopez ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 10/8/2020 1:30 pm
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2020-2021
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Reading Academies Administrative Cohort Leader PLC
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual