Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual Course - 26768
During the 83rd Legislature, House Bill 1952 was signed into action. This bill requires administrators to complete professional development at least every three years in the area of discipline related to Chapter 37 of the Texas Education Code. This training is designed to highlight updates to Chapter 37 and ensure a shared understanding of any statutory changes to the code. Participants will also brainstorm strategies with colleagues to reduce the number of student discipline infractions on their campus.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Must be a certified administrator.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Leaders Using mCLASS
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL: An Administrator's View - Virtual
- Progress Monitoring TELPAS: The ELPS-TELPAS Connection for Administrators
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Section 504 Professional Development Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators