Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle Online - 26742
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools online, self-paced course, participants will: 1. Learn how to use Edpuzzle to create interactive and engaging lessons and/or formative assessments. 2. Explore Edpuzzle lessons ready for use with students. 3. Reflect on the instructional benefits of Edpuzzle. 4. Create an Edpuzzle video lesson with formative assessment questions.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 7/25/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lori Miniet ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 7/26/2021 8:00 am
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (2nd-3rd)
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online