Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Grading without Harm - Assessment, Grades, and Mastery (Asynchronous) Online - 26664
This is an asynchronous version of the one-hour webinar. Grades are an inevitable part of instruction; however, how can we ensure that our grading practices do more good than harm? In this webinar, we will explore various means of assessment and ways to be intentional with grading. Our goal is that our grading practices can truly reflect student mastery! To receive credit for the session, you will watch the recording and complete the activities and reflection form. Registration will close the week prior to the end of the course window.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Principals, Teacher - General Education
To receive credit, you will watch the recording and complete all required activities prior to the end of course date. You can access the course link in your registration.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 54
Registration Deadline 4/30/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Catherine Dearing ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Demystifying Word Problems - Numberless Word Problems - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Forensic Science Region 11 PLC - Virtual
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 4 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 7 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)
- Turning the Lens on Social Reform