Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - 26633
High-quality, early learning experiences provide a great start for success for prekindergarten students! Come investigate the best practices and current research laid out in the Prekindergarten Guidelines and learn how to implement them in your classroom to support diverse learners and promote school readiness. This two-day session will provide an interactive overview of the introduction and 10 domains outlined in the Prekindergarten Guidelines: - Social and Emotional Development - Language and Communication - Emergent Literacy - Reading - Emergent Literacy - Writing - Mathematics - Science - Social Studies - Fine Arts - Physical Development - Technology Let's start these young minds off right!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Child Care Providers, Coordinators, Directors, Principals, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood - Making the Most of Every Minute - Virtual
- Effective Read Alouds in Early Childhood Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Elementary - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Learning in Centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers Series (4-Day Training) - Virtual
- Small Kids, BIG Learning! Centers in the Pre-K Classroom - Virtual
- STEM Part 1: Seamless Science Integration in Early Childhood - Virtual