Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Elementary Virtual - 26617
This Engage by Design Content Series: PLN will come together on a regular basis in order to share ideas, tips, and tricks as well as troubleshoot issues around using instructional strategies in the blended and online classroom.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
- Early Childhood - Making the Most of Every Minute - Virtual
- Effective Read Alouds in Early Childhood Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Executing Virtual and Hybrid Instruction for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Learning in Centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers Series (4-Day Training) - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- Small Kids, BIG Learning! Centers in the Pre-K Classroom - Virtual