Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Secondary - 26615
This Engage by Design Content Series: PLN will come together on a regular basis in order to share ideas, tips, and tricks as well as troubleshoot issues around instructional strategies in the blended and online classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Slow Reveal Graphs for Grades 6-12 - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: 2-Day Training for Secondary Teachers
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online