Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2020-2021 - 26552
Participants will be introduced to the updated Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) format. The session will provide a high-level overview of the Targeted Improvement Plan and the Targeted Improvement Plan evaluation rubric. The session will develop participants' understanding of the Targeted Improvement Plan and will develop a strong plan that can be used as a guide to improving student outcomes on the campus.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals
Comprehensive, F1, or F2 Schools only 2018-2021
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Inputs, Outputs, and Outcomes for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- Look-Fors in a Classroom with English Learners for Administrators - Virtual
- New T-PESS Rubric Update Training (1/2 day) - Virtual - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Targeted Improvement Goals and Action Steps - Virtual