Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - 26480
Participants will engage in interactive synchronous learning tasks to support the Guided Math component of the three structures of Math Workshop. Participants will develop a plan to facilitate a guided math small-group lesson asynchronously.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 1 Performance - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 2 Progress - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #6: Learning Stations K-5 - Virtual
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2020-2021
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Documents - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: PLCs and Planning - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Test Creation - Virtual
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual
- Who Said Teaching Boys is Challenging? - Virtual