Engage by Design Content Series: Implementing Virtual Conferences in Secondary ELAR Workshop - 26439
In a typical reader or writer workshop, conferences are one of the most effective methods of differentiating instruction. In this session, we will define effective conferences and will explore ways to facilitate student conferences on a virtual or blended learning platform. We will utilize various tools and strategies to help you continue to provide responsive and timely instruction to meet the needs of all of your readers and writers!
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Economics and U.S. History - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Educators PLN - Virtual
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Creating Effective Learning Targets through Clear Objectives (Part 2) - Virtual
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Increasing Engagement with Choice Reading - Virtual
- Small and Rural Schools Summer Virtual Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 3 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- Turning the Lens on Social Reform