Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - 26404
Someone once said that "the history you hear depends on who is telling the story." We all bring our own perspective and point of view when telling our stories. Join us for all four sessions or sign up individually as we look at digital resources for uncovering forgotten history from the perspective of African-Americans (9/30), Native Americans (10/21), Mexican-Americans (11/18), and Women (12/9).
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
device with internet capability
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online