Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies - 26374
Explore practices, resources, and pedagogy for creating authentic, digital test review for improved student retention using brain research on Visible Learning.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Building Character with Historical Heroes--Elementary
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Expand Your Horizons "Inspiring Future-Ready Citizens"
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- When Bright Kids Do Bad Things: Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image Interventions for the Gifted (GT 6-Hr Update)