Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - 26363
Response to Intervention or Response to Intellect? Gifted education focuses on developing talents and strengths, and "differentiating up" is often a task that we have little time for or skill to implement. Turn the RtI model inside out and learn how beginning the lesson design process with your most able learner in mind can lead to better outcomes for your on-level as well as struggling learners. ALL learners need and deserve to grapple with big ideas and enriched content. Learn how to make that reality by tapping into personalized learning, supercharged Bloom's taxonomy and DOK, discussion design, and lots of other advanced learning tools. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Raising Better Digital Humans
- Engage by Design Content Series: Social Emotional Learning through Social Studies - Online
- Engage By Design Content Series: Upping Your Questioning Game
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Holocaust Remembrance Week with the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online