2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability Virtual - 26308
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 57
Registration Deadline 4/23/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for 6-8 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 6-8
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- TREC Talks - May 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual
- What's Sliming You? (Youth) - Virtual