2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - 26308
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- TREC Talks - October 2021 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - September 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Online
- Understanding and Planning for School Bombing Incidents - in proud partnership with the U. S. Department of Homeland Security and New Mexico Tech
- Utilizing Sheltered Instruction in a Bilingual Classroom - Virtual
- Vision Screener Certification