TREC Talks - September - 26254
Join us for TREC Talks, which are Zoom webinars designed to support our TREC members. This webinar will be focused on ways TREC members can use Destiny to support remote learning.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Technology Personnel
Must be a TREC member. Zoom link will be sent to members who register for the event.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Child Nutrition ServSafe Review & Exam
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Using TexQuest Resources to Promote Inquiry (Secondary) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- McKinney-Vento 101 Training - Texas Education Agency (TEA) - Virtual
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- TREC Talks - October - Virtual
- Who Said Teaching Boys is Challenging? - Virtual