Engage By Design Content Series: Web-Based Activities (Webinar) - 26245
What can an online platform really do? This session will explore Desmos Activity Builder and various other free resources that can enhance learning inside and outside your classroom virtually (and did we mention it was free?). This session will be held after hours.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Advanced Learning Made Easy (GT 6-hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Changes in Motion Grade 6 Science - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teach Like a Philosopher (GT 6-hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Learning Design Series: Project-Based Learning PLN - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Instructional Focus Document and Year at a Glance - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: PLCs and Planning - Virtual