English as a Second Language Supplemental 154 Exam Preparation - 26150
With a goal to increase the number of certified English as a Second Language teachers who will effectively deliver instruction to English language learners, this virtual training will provide participants with the research foundation and content addressed in the domains and competencies of the ESL TExES examination. As part of the development of an understanding of second-language acquisition and the challenges facing the English language learner, best practices for effective instruction will be shared. Explanations of sample exam questions will be analyzed as well as test-taking tips and techniques.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teach Like a Philosopher (GT 6-hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Classroom Educators PLN - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides)
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- TEKS Resource System: Instructional Focus Document and Year at a Glance - Virtual