Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Shift Instruction to Students with Choice Boards - 25998
In this Engage by Design Digital Tools session, participants will: 1. Explore examples of digital choice boards and digital templates; and 2. Learn how to use choice boards to offer student choice and differentiation while meeting learning targets.
Teacher - General Education, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Growth without Glitter (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Getting Started in Google Classroom - Virtual
- Google Classroom Educators PLN - Virtual
- Growth without Glitter: Low-Prep, High-Yield Strategies for Advanced Learning
- Including and Instructing Students with Visual Impairment in General Education Classrooms - Online Study - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Seesaw Educators PLN - Virtual
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- Twitter Toolkit