Understanding Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) (LPC ONLY) - 25947
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is a type of cognitive behavioral therapy. Its main goals are to teach people how to live in the moment, cope healthily with stress, regulate emotions, and improve relationships with others. Although it is recommended that a licensed counselor or social worker lead DBT as a whole, there are several components within this approach that school counselors may use to support students dealing with grief and trauma. Come learn how this type of holistic regulation can aid all students.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Adolescent Stress & Anxiety (LPC Only) - Virtual
- Family Connections: Healthy Conflict Resolution Micro PD - Online
- House Bill 5 for New Administrators and Counselors - Virtual
- Human Trafficking, Trauma, & the Brain (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) - Virtual
- Mindfully Me - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training (LPC Credit ONLY) - Virtual
- Understanding The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition) - Virtual
- Virtual Intentional Academic Counseling Micro PD - Online