Frequent Observation, Feedback & Coaching, Part #1 - 25866
In this training, participants will learn and practice the components of frequent observation. As a result, participants will be able to identify 1-2 critical action steps using the ESC Region 11 scope & sequence tool during 10-15 minute observations.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Focusing Your Work by Identifying Your Values
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Project-Based Learning for Administrators - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online