Impact Coaching - 25828
Impact Coaching offers participants an opportunity to learn and practice coaching skills based on cognitive coaching, instructional coaching, and action-coaching research. The training will benefit anyone who is responsible for coaching others in an educational setting. It was originally developed to provide support to T-TESS and T-PESS evaluators, but it is not at all limited to appraisers.
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Principals, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT