Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: National Board Certification - 25753
In this training, you will learn more about National Board Certification. As a result of this training, you will be able to evaluate the fit of National Board Certification as a means of teacher designation for your district. To access this module use the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Jko1ZL99q2Zd3klBe9GuolBJc9VWDpjX9QI8LfWWCE/edit?usp=sharing A password to register/earn credit will be provided upon the completion of this module.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Human Resources Personnel, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Campus Requirements for Title I Administrators - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual