Region 11 NEW EB Program Leader 101 Series Virtual - 32212
This four-part, virtual series is for NEW Region 11 Point-Of-Contacts for Bilingual/ESL/Title III programs. The participant should be in his or her FIRST or SECOND year in the position. In addition, the participant is the person responsible for programmatic decisions at the district level and ensures that federal and state compliance is followed by the LEA. The sessions will focus on federal and state compliance to guide district/charter school processes and systems for Bilingual/ESL/TIII programs. Please note: A password is required for registration. Please email R11BILESL@ESC11.NET to confirm participant eligibility and receive the registration code.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Coordinators
EB Program Leader in 1st or 2nd year of the position. The participant is the person responsible for programmatic decisions at the district level. A password is required to verify point-of-contact.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9
Registration Deadline 10/3/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 10/3/2023 9:30 am
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: EOY LPAC and Summer School
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Impact Coaching
- LPAC Q&A Series: Initial Identification/TX Transfers, State Assessment Decisions, and Review & Reclassification - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person