Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Reading Conferences - 25717
Independent reading time is one of the biggest opportunities for teachers to provide differentiated instruction! Reading conferences are a great way to get to know your students as well as help them monitor their own reading life and set individual reading goals. This webinar will provide practical implementation tips for reading conferences and question stems, offering an opportunity for teachers to collaborate with one another!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Demystifying Word Problems and Other Advances in Math Literacy: Grades 6-12
- Engage by Design Content Series: Peer Feedback and Partnerships for Young Adult Readers and Writers - Virtual
- Engaging by Design Content Series: Management Structures for a Thriving Reader/Writer's Workshop - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Basics of Self-Selected Independent Reading (Asynchronous) - Online
- Whatâ€™s NOT Wrong With Mistakes: Using Error to Build Conceptual Understanding