Bite-Sized ELAR TEKS Overview, Grades 9-12 - 25687
In a virtual learning environment, participants will closely read and deconstruct the revised ELAR TEKS for implementation. Participants will review the current and revised TEKS and thoroughly analyze the verbs and potential outcomes. There will be a chance to practice with each strand in order to fully understand what students are asked to know and do with an emphasis on vertical alignment in grade-level bands. Professional learning will be separated into three short, separate sessions. In order to receive full credit for this professional development, participants must attend all three sessions. In the event a participant misses one session, arrangements can be made to make it up. More than one absence will indicate that the participant will not receive credit for this professional development.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Librarians, Principals, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect - Online
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (CPE Credit Only) - Virtual
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2021 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- TexQuest: SIRS DiscovererÂ® Across the Curriculum, Grades K-8+ - Virtual