Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" - Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery - 25589
"I don't remember using this!" The tools of mathematics have changed. This session will discuss the prominent math-specific technology platforms and the free resources that are available to support teachers. We will discuss the role of technology and how instruction needs to adapt to the new and exciting tools available.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Participant need to bring their own devices.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 6/26/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11, Nancy Trent ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/26/2020 9:00 am
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 2 Progress
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 3 Closing the Gaps
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- INSIGHT - Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2019-2020 - Virtual
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Talking the Talk" Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding