Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding - 25432
I don't remember the rules! This session explores the TEA math manipulatives that are available for students. It will discuss instructional strategies and gradual release plans necessary for successful implementation. By teaching common math concepts through a concrete understanding, teachers will find student conceptual holes and have a ready-made plan on how to fill them.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Participant need to bring their own devices.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2022 13th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- Digging Deeper into Amplify ELAR for Grades 6-8
- Introduction to Odell ELAR for Grades 9-12
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators