Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World (Early Childhood Day) - 25423
This additional conference day will focus on foundational literacy for students in PreK-2nd grade. Learn from literacy greats such as Peter Reynolds and others as well as literacy educators from throughout Region 11. Join us as we explore ways in which literacy can truly be our "pathway to change the world."
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Librarians, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- Early Childhood -- Making the Most of Every Minute - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Effective Read Alouds in Pre-K and Kindergarten for the Advanced Practitioner - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Introduction to Effective Read Alouds for Pre-K and Kindergarten - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Rules, Routines, and Procedures: Three Keys to a Successful Start! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Working Effectively with Your Paraprofessional - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Themes Made Easy in Pre-K - Virtual
- Fostering Critical Thinking in ALL Students: K-5
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Training)
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel